Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sat July 3rd

      Saturday and nothing scheduled for me!   I can live with that.   Reading, practicing and relaxing are on the docket.   Yesterday was the first day of working at Narnia and it was quite different this time!  I'm with older kids and they are more hands off than the younger ones as well as independent!  The first day is always difficult because of trying to find your place in the group.    Llamas came through yesterday and I got to pet one.  Their fur is much softer than I anticipated.  The weather is very cool and it's surprising how chilled I've gotten!  Tomorrow is the Holden 4th of July celebration and it will be fun to see how it is done Holden Style!  Yesterday, a man gave matins and talked about being a middle school teacher and working with young adolescents.  It was great to hear such a relevant talk the first day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen! Great job; I'm looking forward to following your Holden Adventures again this year.

    Enjoy!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete